Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 255

Thread: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

  1. #171
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    All those Tennessee boys never helped them too much though. They couldnt knock off the springs!

  2. #172
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    What difference does it make if it is 2 or 200. He said he would run them off.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #173
    Inactive Member imported_GC_Quincy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    905
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    So because you go to Carson-Newman, that means you've lived there your whole life? Idiot point proven.
    In honor and memory of my best friend Toby (oletob)
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself

  4. #174
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    The Humphreys probably own more land in Scott County and pay more taxes in Scott County than any two or three families combined.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #175
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    It doesn't matter how much land they own or taxes they pay. All that matters is that the two boys go to Carson-Newman and are getting in-state tuition. That means they are residents of Tennessee.

  6. #176
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    No it doesn't. I can go to ETSU and get instate tuition, but I live in Fort Blackmore.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #177
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    [ QUOTE ]
    It doesn't matter how much land they own or taxes they pay. All that matters is that the two boys go to Carson-Newman and are getting in-state tuition. That means they are residents of Tennessee.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    While I can't find the information on the school's website, perhaps C-N has an arrangement that offers in-state tuition to students from neighboring areas. I know CVC, MECC, and ETSU have these arrangements.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #178
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    Exactly.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #179
    Inactive Member RickimoTitan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2007
    Posts
    150
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    Well somebody stick a quarter in my butt and call me a black panther cat. ETSU is different because its right across the line. Carson Newman is in Jefferson City if I'm not mistaken.

  10. #180
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ALL REGION D BASKETBALL

    hahahaha oh lord
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •